Thursday 8 March 2012

ranting

I shouldn't be allowed to rant, I seem to have the ability to piss everyone off when I do!?! People moan when you don't join in the conversation but at the same time if my opinion doesn't match theirs then I should shut up. When did the people in this country get so uptight, not everyone has the same opinions and last time I checked, freedom of speech still applies in the UK. I know I'm not everyones cup of tea but come on! Stop being so fucking bitchy. We are turning into a nation of horrible people. Everyone talks about other people behind their backs or writes a shitty status on Facebook. Thats the problem with social networking. If people have problems now they write it on Facebook for everyone to see. I use Facebook but never to bitch about people, you wouldn't like if someone did it about!!! So please people of britain, grow a pair and stop being so fucking bitchy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment