Sunday 29 April 2012

new phone

blogging from my new phone. well actually I'm talking from my new phone, this is an amazing way to blog! no more typing long drawn out posts I can just sit and chat to my phone! granted it has the odd mistake but they are few and far between. I have a samsung galaxy note now which is aapparently 1 of the best phones on the market and I've got it on a good deal as well I did want an iphone but they are just too expensive. this phone does have a downside it is a little on the large side but i honestly don't care. I am going to have to sit and do a proper review because I think this phone gets a lot of bad press. not everything is about apple and it's ridiculous people wont go and buy a samsung or a htc because of the obsession with apple. anyway enough about my phone i will do a proper blog post later for you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment