Friday 24 February 2012

Work

Do you hate your job? I don't.

Strange enough as it might look to see that sentence, I don't hate my job.

Me and a few friends were talking about work and I was the only one not moaning about mine.

I'm a business and admin apprentice. I do actually love my job, its something I enjoy although
the people I work with are bonkers, but bonkers in a good way.

I do the normal admin stuff but I do sales aswell. It's all good :)

Why people say they hate their jobs is beyond me, if you don't enjoy your job
then why work where you do?

I know in this economy people can't afford to leave their jobs and risk not getting another one but I wish people would stop whining, grow a pair and get on with it.

I started out on work experience and then got my apprenticeship. I do recommend apprenticeships. I have a few friends who are on apprenticeships now aswell.

The government is finally putting some cash and publicity on them although the funding rules are changing soon which is a shame.

Yes I love my job but thank god it's the weekend! I think it's about time to crack open a bottle of wine ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment